Dogs are loyal, cheerful and can make good company for you. However, taking care of them (food; sleep; health) and making them behave well can be overwhelming. special trainers can not always.
If you’re in the same situation, let me introduce you to the Brain Training for Dogs designed by Adrienne Faricelli.
I know you have a lot of questions in mind right now. Does it really work? How much will it cost me? Is it legit or a scam?
To find out, let’s jump in and start our review
What is brain training for dogs?
Usually, dog owners believe they need force techniques and punishment to behave their dogs. However, working on their brain abilities, such as intelligence and thinking, and responding well, would give better results.
That’s why we are reviewing today the force-free brain dog training. As specified in the program’s name, you will mostly work on improving your dog’s brain functionalities.
Brain dog training is science-based
Ivan Pavlov was training his dog’s research where He explained the association of a conditioned stimulus and response stimulus.
What the experiment was about is that his dogs can learn to salivate when they hear the bell. If you repeat the sound at the same time that you usually give them food.
After repeating the experiment, he found that when associating the bell sound (conditioned stimulus), then salvation becomes the conditioned response. They designed the brain training dog in a way to keep your dog’s brain actively stimulated. This is key if you want to avoid any behaviors that you don’t want your dog to adopt.
Who created the program?
Adrienne Farricelli is a Certified Pet Dog Trainer- Knowledge Assessed dog trainer. From Arizona’s CCPDT (Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers). She trained dogs for several hours. Her academic background helped her create this program. She continues to learn to stay updated. In addition, Adrienne has also written articles in USA Today. With her + 10 years in this field, she developed brain training for dogs.
Does the program cater to all dog ages and breeds?
The cool thing about this program is that it is suitable for any breed or age. If you have many dogs, you can use the lessons with them all. Brain training dogs start lessons for dogs who are a couple of weeks old to a few months old.
If I have a question, will I have support from the creator?
One of the best features is you can contact the creator Adrienne Farricelli or her team. If you have any concerns about the techniques or the program, you will have access to an exclusive forum. It regroups only members so you can discuss with them your progress and everyone shares his own stories or experience.
Does Brain Training For Dogs Really Work?
From what I have read from customer reviews online, they are all positive,s already mentioned the program is science-based.
Do I need to buy any additional items to use along with the training techniques?
You’re going to be fine with the tools that you already have, like toys, treats.
How Long Will It Take To See Results?
You need to be patient with the results. It varies from one dog to another.it depends on how consistent you are with practicing the lessons with your dog.
What’s the format of brain training dog?
First, you need to know the program is an ebook that contains seven modules. In fact, the names of the sections are school-like structures starting from preschool to university.
In each module, you will learn some tricks and techniques on how to make your dog obedient. She designed each section in a way that is easy to navigate. Besides that, you will find in each lesson accompanied with the list of items you’ll need.
What’s inside the brain training dog program?
MODULE 1 – PRESCHOOL
The first module is the foundation. This is where your dog will use the power of his brain. Here are the things that you will discover:
- How to ‘Target Train’ your dog to maintain his or her focus on you. (Targeting may also train your dog to open doors, ring bells…)
- A magic small approach to encourage your dog to look into your eyes. This way, you will improve communication and ensure obedience.
- The ‘airplane game,’ rewards and pleases your dog by getting him to gaze into your eyes and pay attention to you.
MODULE 2- Elementary School
The following module will also include games to improve your dog’s skills while using his senses. The games are:
- Borden can make your dog behave badly. The treasure hunt game’ gets your dog back to its evolutionary roots and relieves the ‘boredom’
- Keep your dog cognitively busy and out of trouble, with the muffin game.
- With fun exercise with your dog, and while the ball pit game, you will be more comfortable dealing with your dog’s energy
MODULE 3- High School
With the following games you will teach your dog patience and impulse control:
- Calming your dog after he’s being excited after he plays isn’t easy . However, the Inside jazz up and settle down will help you effectively calm down your dog.
- Your dog will behave better with the aid of this game cause it will work on his cerebral stimulation
- If your dog is afraid of water, bobbing for treats will provide the excitement and incentive he needs to perform properly while also assisting in the removal of the fear.
MODULE 4 – College
You’ll improve your dog’s cognitive skills and respond well to your orders. You will find the following games inside:
- To improve his mental agility, you will play the shell game with him. Despite an open entrance, the open sesame game teaches patience and composure.
- For your dog to be more patient and dexterous, you will play the magic carpet game.
MODULE 5 – University
With the help of this module, you will continue working on your dog’s patience and impulse control. The games that you’ll find:
- To keep dogs from barking at one other or at people from the window, have a look at that game.
- You will also learn how to create a deep link between you and your dog. In addition, you will work on the difficulty of your dog being alone.
- Your dog will gain confidence in a simple game called the hot and cold game.
MODULE 6 – Graduation
In this part of the program, you will discover advanced-level cognitive skills to teach your dog
- Impress your pals with your advanced leg-weaving talents.
- Your dog will follow your path and movements no matter with the help of Serpentines and spirals
- interesting game called the recognition game is where your dog will learn to select names of objects such as toys. Actually, this will help him improve his cognitive abilities.
MODULE 7 – Eninstien
You’re almost there. You just need a few tricks to impress your family and friends.
- The tidy-up game teaches your dog how to clean up after himself after he’s through playing. This is a pretty stunning and practical trick.
- Improve your dog’s patience and talent while playing the ring stackers game.
- wait for it…. your dog will learn how to lay piano cause why not?
How does brain training dog work?
With Brain training for dogs, you will walk through 21 exciting games for your dog. The games go from easy to advanced. The program is structured as an education system going like this:
- Elementary School
- High School
You will work on building trust with your dog. which is important in order to see improvement in your dog’s behavior. Even if your dog is old, you still can teach him techniques gradually.
Excellent results will come if you keep working hard and remain patient.
Your friend is a cat owner? check this catspraystop review 2022
Brain training for dogs bonuses
You will get 4 bonus
- 7 Trick Training Videos where you will learn tricks like covering eyes, shaking hands
- Obedience 101 Training, is your ultimate guide to dog obedience.
- Polishing Up Your Training.
- Adrienne’s Archive has articles about dogs’ behavior. You can find pretty much any subject about it.
Pros and cons
- Lessons contain videos that explain techniques for you in detail.
- Discussions about dog’s problem behavior so you can understand why your dog is acting badly sometimes.
- You will have a book as a bonus titled “Behavior Training for Dogs”.
- Money-back guarantees.
- You can contact Adrienne Faricelli if you have any issues or you want to discuss some points in the firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be patient with training your dogs. Don’t lose hope. Keep trying.
- If you will purchase the program, know you will invest time and energy to apply the techniques
You will get 60 days as a trial. The team will refund you if for any reason you didn’t like the results of the program.
Brain training for dogs is a free force program that you can follow to make your dog behave well. In fact, the program is science-based as we previously mentioned. You will actively work on stimulating your dog’s brain with simple games. For example treasure hunt games, airplane games, everything explained and structured with videos so you don’t get lost. Results will not appear magically, indeed you need to be consistent and have patience.
You only pay once when you purchase the program. You will get a bonus and access to a private forum. It’s a place you will meet other dog owners who are using the brain training for dogs program.